SHOWCASES & PERFORMANCES
- Current season shows: $250
- Past season shows: $175
*All shows up to 3 couples. $50 per additional couple.
*$100 per additional performance.
- 1 workshop in community events or weekender (under 60 guests): $150
- 3 workshops in small festivals or congress (up to 300 guests): $600
- 5 workshops in large festivals or congress (over 300 guests): $1000
*Upgrade: $100 per additional workshop.
*All workshops are 45min-1hr in length.
- 1hr of training with one instructor: $95
- Packages with one instructor: $270/3hrs & $400/5hrs
*$30/hr for additional instructor.
*All privates are for 1-2 students. $15 per additional guest.
*Studio space fee not included. 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Master Classes: Social dance experience, musicality with instruments, music/dance history, multimedia presentation, lectures and more: $250
- Intensive Training: Choreography challenge, beginner bootcamps, performance & recital teams, teacher training, private coaching and more. $350
*Upgrade: $150 per additional specialty class.
*All specialty classes 1.5hr-3hr in length.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT
In addition, LFX provides services such as DJ, MC, animation, mini lessons for party guests, and choreography for weddings, sweet-sixteens, quinceañeras, music videos, etc.
Average cost $700-$3500.
Teaching Artists (2): Contract, Round trip airfare, ground transportation, hotel accommodations and any required visas.
Performance Team (if requested): Hotel accommodation for up to 6 dancers, free admission or performer pass valid for duration of event.